Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taking off the gloves.

   Hey everyone,
   Sorry for not posting more conservative thoughts sooner, but life has frankly bitten me in the ass, ripped it off, and gnawed on the rest of it.
   To sum it up briefly, got sick, spent two days in the hospital, then two weeks recuperating and going stir-crazy.
  The Doc says I have to quit smoking if I want to be an active participant in the REAL Second American Revolution, pose for Playgirl and be around to autograph my novel.
  I've spent the past few weeks recuperating, quitting smoking and going stir-crazy. During this period, I've refrained from commenting on political stuff because I'd shame libtards into suicide and that would be considered a "crime" by the current Regime. I'd probably get a drone strike if I did that.
   I have a "clean" bill of health and now it's time to take off the gloves.
   It's brass knuckle time, libtards!
   That's right, I'm back and I'm gonna pummel you with unrelenting logic and make you use whatever braincells you haven't toked, drank, snorted or huffed away and understand the world does not revolve around that worthless POS you people call "President."
   Grab your ankles and hang on...I'm gonna dry-pop your pathetic world.
   For my family, friends and fellow Conservatives, I hope to continue to inform and entertain you with stories from the mainstream media, the "guerilla media" (the small groups the mainstream ignores), and what I can pull up from my own fertile imagination.
   You will see that I'm in my "right" mind, and see what creative talent I bring to a world that needs so much more happiness and joy in it.
  Grab a comfy chair, pour an adult beverage and enjoy the ride.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment