Sunday, September 1, 2013

Today's thoughts and something for Obama to ponder.

     Where do I start today's blog?
     Good news on Friday. Doc says I don't need the crutches anymore, but I'm still in a knee brace and essentially unable to stand for long periods of time. Two to three weeks of going slow, reevaluation, and if that goes well, off comes the knee brace and I'll be allowed to start getting back into the "swing of things" again.
     I planned on going to the March on DC, but at best, I'll hamper my recovery and possibly wind up making my knee worse. At worst, I'll present one hell of a slow-moving target should TSHTF in DC. The slow moving on today's battlefield gets the bullet first.
     If you can get to DC or Virginia, GO! This can become one of the pivotal moments in American history!
     The March on DC is very important to me. Since I can't go now, I'm doing everything I can to ensure its success. Don't be surprised if you haven't heard about it. The Ministry of Propaganda (formerly known as the 'Mainstream Media') does not want to show those who seek Obama's impeachment and removal from office on TV.
     If you want details of the Impeach Obama march, here's the link: The Patriots Guild


     Actor James Woods made one hell of an astute statement concerning Britain's refusal to join Our All-Bombing Savior Obama in his Quest to Distract the Low-information voters.

     Well said, Mr. Woods.

     I'm still pushing the EMarch on Washington DC since I can't make it now.
     I created the EMarch for those whose life situations, health, finances and location prevent them from actively participating. I feel it's better to do SOMETHING than do NOTHING. The goal is simple. Send as many E-mails, phone calls, faxes, etc to our elected representatives to show our disapproval of their job performance and to have Der Messiah Obama impeached AND REMOVED from office. Here's the link:Emarch on Washington DC
     This link will provide you with the overall goal, schedule, Memes, E-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers of our representatives, the IRS, NSA, DoD and Secretary of State.
     Join us and help make America a better nation for ALL!

     I started the Naked Conservative as a means of expressing my personal and political opinions. This is America, and I have the right to speak my mind. While I'm NOT a professional journalist, I believe I AM a somewhat-member of the "new media" by virtue of this blog.
     I share news. I write op-ed (opinion-editorial) pieces, some of which are actually AHEAD of the "paid, professional" media Op-Ed people. Yesterday, I explained WHY I believed Assad did NOT commit the chemical warfare attack on Syria. Today, words to the same effect were posted/published on more established or mainstream media sites.
     Enter Senator (SenaWHORE) Diane Feinstein (D-CA), who seems to think only "paid, credentialed" people should be considered "Journalists" and only "Journalists" should receive protection/immunity from prosecution for protecting their sources.
     In response, the Society of Professional JOURNALISTS attempted to change their name to Society of Professional JOURNALISM. The vote to change the name failed on the first try, but it will be back.
     While discussing the possibility of a name change, a regional director, Michael Koretzky, said, “SPJ’s name doesn’t accurately reflect its current membership because many members and even many SPJ board members are not professional journalists.”
    Stuff THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Senator Feinstein!


     Look at these thumbnails. Four servicemembers saying NO to Syria.
     The Ever Wise Obama should look VERY closely at these pictures. Those who "fight at his behest" are giving him a clear message.
     What is driving this sign of disobedience?
     It's not cowardice that pushes them to post these pictures.
     It's not politics that motivates them to make a statement.
     It's an understanding of the situation that goes beyond sound bites and press briefings.
     Obama is required to get Congressional approval for such an action. He has said if he doesn't get the approval, he's going anyway.
     Obama had better think long and hard about this picture.
     My military career covered the span of 5 Presidents (Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush). Not even during the Clinton years did we hear such dissent from the troops! NEVER. This is a sign the troops do not like, trust or respect Obama's judgment.
     If the Armed Forces are giving him the finger just at the possibility of fighting an illegal war, just imagine their response if he gives them an order to fire on American citizens.
     To the Awesomenest Holy Mommy-Daddy Nobel Peace Prize Winning Rockstar Barack Obama, I offer these words of advice to handle Syria.
     Apply your Benghazi Option.
     Shut the hell up and STAND DOWN!

     
     


    

No comments:

Post a Comment