Saturday, June 22, 2013

What is wrong with this picture?

     Let me see if I have this right. Barack Obama doesn't listen to his employers--THE PEOPLE--forgets (or doesn't know--wink, wink, nudge, nudge) key aspects of what his job entails and then he goes on vacation at great cost to the taxpayer.
     The All-Unknowing Holy Messiah Nanny-Daddy knows nothing about Fast and Furious, IRS-Gate, AP-Gate, NSA-Gate, Benghazi, Syria or one of a dozen other scandals.
     To be fair, he cannot be expected to know absolutely, positively EVERY detail of every program and operation going. But he should know the high points. Yet he constantly says "I don't know" or some variation on the theme. Or the default "It's Bush's fault" argument.
     If I did my job as poorly as Obama does his, I'd been fired long ago.
     I do my job, and do it well. I know every aspect of my job and how it dovetails into the company 'master plan.' I take responsibility for my actions. Nobody can say Obama does that.
     I don't create discord at work. In contrast, Obama creates discord and sows distrust everywhere he goes and then exploits it. To use less than polite phrasing, he's a fucking politicking shit-stirrer.
     At the G8 summit, Obama managed to piss off Ireland. Way to go, Barack. Thanks for making American look even worse.
     Guess all the stress of hiding his past and covering his ass is getting to him. It must be really hard work turning America into a Third World shithole. Never mind he's the modern day Nero (Obama fiddled with healthcare reform while the economy burned) who couldn't lead a horny sailor to a brothel, much less show some leadership or make a REAL decisionm, he needs a vacation from all the work he's "doing."
     Meanwhile, millions of Americans like me work hard, play by the rules, pay taxes, live paycheck-to-paycheck, dream of a vacation somewhere and ask, "what is wrong with this picture?"
   
   
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment