Monday, June 3, 2013

My NEW Blog.

Hi.
I'm Scott, and I'm The Naked Conservative.
Suitably attired for battle, I will endeavor to bring humor to the humorless, news, knowledge, and of course, my opinion.
WARNING:
I WILL be posting stuff that will be upsetting to some. I always try to be as tactful as possible, but no matter how hard I try, I will always anger someone.
HEY! My page, my rules :D
I speak my mind openly and plainly. I live my life according to the law and with the dictates of my conscience.
My mind CAN be changed with "Force of Logic." That means presenting a FACTUAL, logical argument to my position. Using emotion, playing the race card, etc., doesn't work with me. In fact, I get a little pissed off when someone calls me "racist" because my FACTUAL, LOGICAL argument cannot be refuted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott,
    My name is Mike. Like you, I am a conservative and a naturist and I am also a Christian. I have a blog as well as you can find it at polymathicerudite.blogspot.com. My blog mostly focuses on politics and my view on events. I would like to chat with you about our areas of mutual interest and I hope to hear from you soon.

    Have a great day,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete